Financial and Insurance Manager (Automotive)
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is seeking an experienced Financial and Insurance Manager with a proven track record to join our exceptional team. The successful Financial and Insurance Manager will be serving our customers and providing them with an exceptional customer service experience in a fast paced environment.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group Offers:
1. Excellent management support
2. Competitive compensation structure
3. Comprehensive Benefits Plan after 3 months
4. Endless opportunities for growth and advancement
Essential Job Duties of:
• Responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to customers
• Work with lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealerships customers
• Maintain up to date knowledge on technological changes in automotive, new products, features, and warranty conditions/Maintain up to date online training/attend training seminars
• Complete of all documents, contracts, and any related paperwork for delivery, funding and payment along with scheduling vehicles for delivery
• Adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by employer, and compliance with the requirement and regulations of OMVIC
• Experienced in automotive dealer financial services
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill
• Must have valid OMVIC license and class G driver’s license
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must know how to approve deals
• Clean paperwork, great follow-up skills, email proficient and a great self-starting attitude
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is the leading automotive company in Eastern Ontario with over 400 employees and 10 dealerships located in Ottawa, and prides itself on having the top performing dealerships for all our brands.
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. S. Dilawri Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all people with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the selection process if requested.