Used Cars Sales Manager
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is currently seeking a high energy, experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join our team. The Used Car Sales Manager will be working directly with the General Sales Manager to lead the sales team to meet sales target and deliver excellent customer experience. The ideal candidate will possess previous Automotive Sales Management experience with Used Car and a proven track record of leading a winning team.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is the leading automotive company in Eastern Ontario with over 400 employees and 10 dealerships located in Ottawa, and prides itself on having the top performing dealerships for all our brands.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group Offers:
1. Competitive salary plus bonus plus demo allowance
2. Continued training and management support
3. Comprehensive Benefits Plan after 3 months
4. Endless opportunities for growth and advancement
• Maintain a well-balanced used vehicle inventory and maintaining gross profit
• Inform salespeople of all new inventory
• Conduct physical inventory on a periodic basis and verify with book inventory
• Ensure the accurate display, merchandising, reconditioning and appraisal of vehicles
• Ensure vehicles are properly valued at all times, and adjust costs or prices as appropriate
• Appraise all incoming vehicles
• Prepare sales reports for senior directors of the dealership
• Train sales staff regarding used car inventory and sales
• Assist salespeople in closing deals, when necessary
• Minimum 2 years of Used Car Sales experience with a proven track record
• Dealer system experience and Reynolds experience required, or ADP equivalent
• A proven record of Sales and Customer satisfactions
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
• Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft office
• Must have strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Ability to coach and motivate team to meet sales goals
• Must have valid OMVIC license
• Conduct sales in adherence to OMVIC rules and regulations.
We thank all applicants, qualified candidates will be contacted by phone. S. Dilawri Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all people with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the selection process if requested.