Looking for an exciting career in the Automotive Industry?
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is currently seeking a high energy, motivated Sales Consultant to join our dynamic team. The ideal Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling cars and delivering exceptional customer service to customers visiting our dealerships.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group Offers:
1. Potential Starting Salaries of 36 K to 80 K
2. Sales Consultant Training
3. Guaranteed income for first 90 days of employment
4. Comprehensive Benefits Plan after 3 months
5. Endless opportunities for growth and advancement
Essential Job Duties:
• Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations
• Answer customer service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries and keeping them informed with vehicle delivery and pick up
• Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable
• Project a positive attitude for the benefits of our customers and fellow employees
• Read, understand and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by employer, and compliance with the requirement and regulations of OMVIC
• Must have strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
• Must have a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license
• Sound computer skills, Digital and social media experience
• 1 – 2 years retail sales experience as an asset but not required
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is the leading automotive company in Eastern Ontario with over 400 employees and 10 dealerships located in Ottawa, and prides itself on having the top performing dealerships for all our brands.
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. S. Dilawri Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all people with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the selection process if requested.