S. Dilawri Auto Group
S. Dilawri Auto Group is looking for a hardworking and reliable Lot Person to join our exceptional team. The successful Lot Person must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, drives both manual and automatic transmission.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group Offers:
• Hourly Compensation – $15 per hour and full time hours
• Comprehensive Benefits Plan after 3 months
• Excellent management support
• Endless opportunities for growth and advancement
Work Hour: Mon to Fri 7:30am – 4pm, over time maybe required as per manager’s request
• Must drive Standard and have valid driver’s license
• Position requires agility to move all vehicles and assist in the winter with the snow removal
• Ability to accept direction and act independently
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be punctual and have a proven track of record of good attendance
• Checking in cars off delivery trucks, inspecting vehicles for damage
• Once stocked in keys and waybill, go to the reception of the proper dealer to get stocked in at that dealer
• Maintain clean lot appearance (no garbage, cigarette butts, etc.)
• Continually line up cars on the lot to maintain clean and tidy appearance
• Maintain entrance to building (summer sweeping, winter shoveling)
• Assist with cleaning any debris or mess in the show room if necessary
• Snow Removal during winter season
• Help with Car Washing if needed
• Perform any other duties as required by Supervisor
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is the leading automotive company in Eastern Ontario with over 400 employees and 10 dealerships located in Ottawa, and prides itself on having the top performing dealerships for all our brands.
To apply: send your resume
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.
S. Dilawri Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all people with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the selection process if requested.