S. Dilawri Automotive Group is currently seeking a Part-Time Evening Reception to join our dynamic team. The successful Reception will be motivated, team-oriented, personable, reliable and courteous. Customer Service experience is essential and evening time availability is required.
Essential Job Duties:
• Greet and welcome customers and answer questions
• Answer all incoming calls courteously
• Assist with Sales department with administrative duties
Hours of Work:
• Rotational between Monday to Friday (4pm to 9pm) and Saturday (8am – 6pm); extra time maybe required by General Manager
• Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
• Administration or reception experience preferred
• Must be team oriented with a positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task, be organized, and prioritize
• Must be punctual and reliable with excellent record of attendance
S. Dilawri Auto Group offers:
• Hourly compensation
• Great management support and stimulating work environment
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is the leading automotive retailer in Eastern Ontario with over 400 employees and 10 dealerships located in Ottawa. We pride ourselves on having the top performing dealerships for all our brands.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.