Automotive Sales Manager
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is currently seeking a high energy, experienced Automotive Sales Manager to lead and grow our Sales Department at one of our highest volume dealerships – Dilawri Jeep Dodge Chrysler.
The Sales Manager will be working directly with our General Manager to lead the sales team to meet sales targets and deliver excellent customer experience. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the training of sales people, reporting, overseeing sales follow up process, customer experience, and continued sales growth. The ideal candidate must have previous Automotive Sales Management experience with a proven track record of leading a winning team.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group Offers:
1. Competitive salary plus bonus and demo allowance
2. Continued training and management support
3. Comprehensive Benefits Plan after 3 months
4. Endless opportunities for growth and advancement
• Minimum 2 years of Automotive Sales Management experience with a proven track record, along with a valid OMVIC license
• Dealer system experience and Reynolds experience required, or ADP equivalent
• A proven record of Sales and Customer satisfactions
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
• Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft office
• Must have strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Ability to coach and motivate team to meet sales goals
• Conduct sales in adherence to OMVIC rules and regulations
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is the leading automotive retailer in Eastern Ontario with over 400 employees and 10 dealerships located in Ottawa. We pride ourselves on having the top performing dealerships for all our brands.
To be considered for this position, please apply with resume and tell us why we should consider you as an applicant.
S. Dilawri Automotive Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.